EIN / Tax ID Assistant Trusted By Over 100,000 Businesses Since 2014
Online EIN Application With Tax ID Specialist Review and Phone / Email Support.
or Federal Employer Identification Number – also known as a Federal Tax ID Number or a FEIN,
is a number assigned by the IRS used to identify a business entity.
When you need to apply for an EIN:
– The Business has hired employees
– The Business needs a business bank account
– The Business needs to file Tax Returns
– The Business needs to comply with government regulations
HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR EIN / TAX ID NUMBER
You fill out an easy application with easy to follow instructions, adapted to your business entity.
Your request is reviewed by a business tax id specialist, then submitted electronically to the I.R.S. for processing.
You receive your assigned E.I.N. / Tax ID via secure e-mail, along with your copy of the SS-4 Form for your records.
1. Select the Business Type button above that represents your business or Tax ID needs.
2. Answer a simplified form about yourself and about the business you are applying the EIN for.
3. Select the delivery option for the EIN.
4. Conclude the transaction and submit your application.
5. A TAX SPECIALIST reviews your request to make sure everything is in order and submits it electronically to the IRS for processing.
6. You receive your EIN / Tax ID via secure email along with the filled out and signed IRS SS-4 form for your records.
If you have any questions or are not certain how to respond the questionnaire, our tax specialists are available to answer all your concerns.
Complete EIN Application Services Starting at Just $195.00
Since we have helped tens of thousands of businesses obtain their Federal Tax Identification (Employer Identification Number / EIN), we have the expertise and understanding of the IRS system, therefore we will show you the right way so you can avoid mistakes that could cause rejections and delays with your application.
All applications are carefully reviewed by specialists before being submitted for processing with the IRS.
In this website you will find an easy application system that we have developed for small business owners, startups, trusts and non profits. We have translated the IRS complicated language into a format that anyone can understand.
However, if even with the simplified application you still face questions and concerns, don’t worry; our specialists are available by phone or email (M – F – 9am – 7pm ET) and will assist you throughout the entire process.
Secure Application Process – e-Tax is a Level 3 PCI Compliant and values information security above all else. All sensitive information is protected by a bank / military grade AES 256 database encryption. Connection is protected by a 256 Bit SSL advanced encryption technology. This website is Certified Secure by McAFEE against credit card fraud, identity theft, phishing, malware and malicious links. Privacy is verified by TRUST GUARD. e-Tax-Filings does not store any personal financial information. Customers also automatically receive a $100,000 Shopper Identity Protection from TrustedSite.